Batman: Arkham City
More details have been released regarding the new Batman game.
One thing most players of the original game didn’t know/find was the above blueprint for Quincy Sharp’s plans…a secret room in Sharps office held the details to the sequel…here’s a video if you want a hand finding it yourself…
Gameinformer Story info:
– Quincy Sharp is no running for mayor.
– Arkham Asylum and Black Gate Prison are unfit to hold inmates.
– Quincy Sharp buys off part of the slums and walls it off, creating Arkham City.
– Hugo Strange is in charge of Arkham City.
– Two-Face plans to execute Catwoman to gain respect of inmates.
– The overdose of venom may not be what’s wrong with the Joker.
Gameinformer Gameplay info:
– You are now able to counter two attacks at once.
– More puzzles.
– All gadgets included in the first game are available from the start.
– Side missions now feature in the game.
– Gangs roam Arkham City, these are recorded in Batman’s criminal database.
– You find people who work for Ridler to find Ridler challenges.
– Batman has his smoke bomb.
The Arkham City Hub is live and having regular updates, only 3 areas are open so far but the next update is tomorrow…check it out below.